SRAM Sea Otter Classic Tech Clinics
SRAM Eagle™ B-gap Adjustment and DUB Set Up Clinic
Looking to get hands on with your bike? The B-Gap adjustment is the most important step in setting up and tuning your Eagle drivetrain, while DUB is our all-new bottom bracket and crankset platform which takes a few simple steps to get trail ready. This half-hour course will provide you with the know how to perform both crucial set up techniques.
- Friday and Saturday Classes available.
- Classes take place at booth #703 under the SRAM Tent.
- Classes run 30 minutes.
- Friday, 2:00 PM - Sign up here. *9 Spots Remaining*
- Saturday, 10:00 AM - Sign up here. *9 Spots Remaining*
RockShox Suspension Theory Clinic
Love to ride your bike but have no idea what all those knobs on your fork do? Think you are too fast for low speed compression? Join RockShox’s suspension experts during Sea Otter for a unique chance to tap into their knowledge of suspension. Learn more on spring systems, air volume tuning and damping adjustments, and then get hands-on to tune your RockShox fork with Bottomless Tokens, all with some of the best trails in the world to test your new settings.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday Classes available.
- Classes take place at booth #703 under the RockShox Tent.
- Classes run 60 minutes.
- Thursday, April 19, 2:00 PM - *CLASS FULL*
- Friday, April 20, 10:00 AM - *CLASS FULL*
- Friday, April 20, 2:00 PM - Sign up here. *1 Spot Remaining*
- Saturday, April 21, 10:00 AM - *CLASS FULL*
- Saturday, April 21, 2:00 PM - *CLASS FULL*